Here's what you can expect from memory foam mattresses
A memory foam mattress is one of the most popular types of mattresses. These mattresses can regain shape once you get off them and this makes them more durable as compared to most other types of mattresses especially spring mattresses. They come with a number of advantages. Here are a few of them:
- They are made from polyurethane memory foam which is wrapped in cotton. They may be made just from layers of memory foam or combined with others like latex, spring coils, etc.
- These mattresses react to your body heat, and this makes it flexible and shaped like your body. It will cradle your body as long as it's there and when you lift the weight off, it will regain its shape and become a flat surface.
- They are fire retardant.
- They can last for as long as 7-8 years.
- They are available in various thickness, and the thin ones can also be used on top of other mattresses.
- They are the best for people who have back problems because of the amazing body contouring ability.